- size 7 (no resizing)
- one-of-a-kind highly-polished and engraved sterling silver thick band (12 gauge) that is just over 5mm wide paired with a 14K yellow gold bezel that hugs a Sierra Nevada turquoise stone mined in Nevada, USA (the bezel backing is sterling silver).
- about the stone: truly stunning Sierra Nevada turquoise mined by our friends in Nevada, USA. This cut and polished cabochon comes directly from the miners (do you remember the fundraiser we did for Chase in December 2017? This stone comes from the same Otteson family!). The Otteson family owns several of the US turquoise mines and Sierra Nevada gives other stones a run for its money (in my opinion—it's just so special!). Beautiful soft easter blue tones with a smidge of brown spiderwebbing.
- hallmarked ".925" (for sterling silver) and "14K" on the back; the ring is smoothed to the bezel backing for comfortable wear.
- handmade in beautiful Kansas City, MO by Nicole Jo Melton
- Please see care instructions: FAQ/Policies.
- ready-to-ship (please see our FAQ/Policies page for processing times)
This item is a one-of-a-kind ring. You will receive the exact ring pictured. This ring cannot be resized.
Please note: While every effort is made to photograph the items to be an accurate representation, photography and computer monitors have limitations and differences. Photographs are mostly shot with a Canon macro lens and details (as well as human hand nuances) are far more zoomed in than the human eye can see. Colors and brightness may vary on different devices. I believe these pieces look so much prettier in person when held in the hand and admired by the eye (I've also been told this many times by Knot & Splice customers). I hope you're delighted when you receive your special piece in the mail.